1. bachelor degree or above. at least 1 year's experience in game business development or marketing.
2. the passion for games. keen sense for ip. great judgement and unique views on games.
3. overseas study or living experience. english major level 8, advanced interpretation, ielts 7.5 or equivalent english level is preferred.
4. familiar with overseas mobile game market. have certain network resources.
5. good negotiation and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
6. willing to travel. the ability to manage stress.